Download CameraMan today to take control of your security cameras.
CameraMan works with the industry standard RTSP streaming protocol and H.264 video encoding to support most major network video cameras and Mac OS X’s AVFoundation to support attached USB video cameras. CameraMan requires Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
CameraMan is a beta product and is under active development. Some advanced features are missing or incomplete. This beta version is provided for free for the purpose of gathering user feedback.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Drag-and-drop cameras to snap them together or to screen edges, for precise placement
- ONVIF support for fast and easy camera configuration
- One-click image capture, saves right to your desktop
- Motion detection, event logging — under development
- Enable recording for a camera to create 1-hour movie files right in your Movies folder
New in v2015.104 — initial beta release.
If you have any questions, bug reports or feature requests, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.