Download CameraMan today to take control of your security cameras.
We’ve used every macOS video streaming app, and they all suck. You’ve got an RTSP url for your camera, and you want to live stream it, or you want to record it, CameraMan lets you do that without any fuss.
CameraMan works with the industry standard RTSP streaming protocol, H.264 video and AAC audio to support most network video cameras.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Drag-and-drop cameras to snap them together or to screen edges, for precise placement
- One-click image capture, saves right to your desktop
- Enable recording to create hourly movie files right in your Movies folder
- Works with your attached USB cameras as well
New in v2019.101 — Updated expiration.
New in v2017.102 — Resurrects attached USB camera support.
New in v2017.101 — Improved UI for controlling a camera including quick-keys for toggling audio, taking a snapshot or quick-grow’ing the live view; auto-purge old recording files; improved settings; added a simple feedback mechanism; various bugs fixed.
New in v2017.100 — Re-evaluated every feature and stripped out numerous messy ones (ONVIF, for instance); focussed on stability and optimized live streaming and recording performance.
New in v2015.104 — Initial beta release.
If you have any questions, bug reports or feature requests, drop us a line: email@example.com.